Tina and the body
The kidneys filter the blood and get rid of fluid wastes
through urine. Tina is filtered by, and then excreted through
the kidneys. Kidneys also balance the acid level in your body's
fluids. Tina constricts blood vessels in the kidneys. With
less blood flow, the kidneys produce less urine. Toxic wastes
get recycled back into the bloodstream.
• Headaches and confusion when toxic blood reaches
• Concentrated (very dark yellow) urine sits in the
bladder. This can result in bladder infections. Kidneys get
inflamed from the infection.
• When using, hydrate with sport drinks and water to
help balance electrolytes and acid.
• After using, drink lots of water and avoid diuretics
that are counter productive to hydration. This includes beverages
with caffeine and alcohol.
• Use the colour of your piss as a rough guide. In general,
the lighter the better.